Embedded Vision TechDays
From image sensors to deep learning vision systems
Recent improvements on image sensors, processing performance, power consumption, computer algorithms and machine learning, have elevated vision to a much higher level and over the next few years embedded vision will evolve into applications never seen before.
During this TechDay you will learn new technologies for embedded vision starting from image sensors to full embedded vision learning systems. The speakers provide a story that you will not find on the internet and new applications will be explained with 10 state-of-the-art vision solutions showcased in the afternoon session.
The TechDay will give answers on different topics, including:
- What is the future evolution on machine learning and deep learning?
- How to create optimized vision solutions with little efforts in a short time?
- How to build power consumption efficient vision systems?
- What are the pitfalls when building a camera module?
- What is the trade off for implementing vision intelligence on the edge or in the cloud?
- How to optimize vision with poor environmental conditions?
Are you looking for an answer on one of the above non-exhaustive topics or do you want to stay tuned for the latest evolution on embedded vision? Then we encourage you to register and join for one of the next embedded vision TechDays.
Your Avnet Silica Team